Plan Your Corporate Party the Right Way!
When it comes to planning a company party or event, it’s important that you’re organized and ready to tackle the challenge. Corporate party planning is something to take seriously. At Executive One Catering, a Palm Beach catering service, we’ve taken the time to create a corporate event planning checklist for you to follow. Whether you’re providing a high-end catering menu or throwing a potluck, this checklist will make planning your corporate event easier.
Before the Party
- Identify the dates and let employees know. Regardless of the chosen date, someone may not be able to attend. You can minimize those unable to attend when mentioning the possible dates and listening to opinions from your employees.
- Look into a corporate catering service. Search for an office catering company that best suits your needs, and make sure the cost is in your budget. Executive One Catering has everything you need, from dinner party catering to hors d’oeuvres.
- Add deadlines to calendars and invitations. Establishing times and dates when people must RSVP and such will keep you on track.
Advertising for the Party
- Develop a promotional strategy. Do some PR, such as calendar notices and press releases.
- Establish a theme and graphics. Corporate parties are great ways to enhance your brand.
- Guest speakers. If you’re bringing in a speaker, make sure they’re knowledgeable in your niche. Once your speaker is identified, you can use them as a key advertising point to encourage more people to come listen to them.
Food and Drinks for the Party
- At the very least, your corporate event should serve refreshments and finger foods. If it’s in your budget, hire a catering service. It’s worth it when your employees are being waited on and there’s a high-end catering menu to choose from. With a corporate catering service, you won’t have to worry about a thing when it comes to food and drinks.
The Day of the Party – Check off the Following. You should use this checklist twice – once during the before the party phase, and again during the day of the event.
___Glitter or Confetti
Giveaways and Prizes
___Theme Oriented Items
___Premiums Items with Company Logo
___Casual ___Dressy Casual ___Dressy ___Optional
Out of Town Guests
___Weekend-at-a-Glance or Itinerary
___Maps to/from Airport and Other Locations
___Welcome Gifts, Totes, Baskets
___Entrance Piece at Door
___Buffets – Decor
___Buffets – Signage
___Outside Lobby Area
___Sign Over Seating Cards
___Music During Cocktails